This is part 7 of a 7 part series highlighting common legal missteps of small businesses.
- Your website collects personal information from California residents.
- You process credit card transactions through your website, depending upon the terms of your agreement with your credit card processor.
- Your website uses Google AdSense advertising.
- Your website is directed towards children under the age of 13.
- You are a financial institution and the website is for that institution.
- You are a healthcare provider and the website is for that healthcare provider.
Moisan Legal P.C. is a boutique law firm focusing on representing entrepreneurs and businesses in a variety of legal issues. Matthew J. Moisan can be reached at 646.741.5222.