Aaron handles entertainment, art, advertising, and intellectual property matters on behalf of the firm. He works closely with creative firms, visual artists, TV personalities, curators, film production and marketing companies, and entrepreneurs to provide hands-on, practical advice in the registration, acquisition, licensing, protection and management of intellectual property portfolios and development of long-term licensing strategies. Aaron regularly advises on matters relating to advertising, co-branding deals, business formation, as well as right of publicity and talent management.
Aaron also counsels and manages visual artists in negotiating licensing agreements, public displays of artwork in museums and art galleries, and private and corporate sponsorships of art installations.
Aaron is admitted to practice in New York.
- Represented curator and digital artists in negotiations for the creation and display of digital art for Tiffany and Co., Dom Perignon, Klick Health, and Volkswagen.
- Represented visual artists in contract negotiation and managed right of publicity and associated advertising matters for national displays of visual art sponsored by Absolut Vodka Open Canvas.
- Represented visual artist client in negotiation for the creation and display of installation art for marketing and advertising campaign of original TV series for FX Network.
- Represented international fashion model Ranya Mordanova in talent and representation agreement.
- Counseled and advised 3-D printing firm in Series A funding round.
Bachelor of Arts in History, Boston University
Juris Doctorate, New York Law School
Aaron is a member of the New York State Bar Association (Entertainment, Art, and Sports Law Section), the New York City Bar Association, & Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts.